Get To Know....

Getting to know Ruan Kriek (SHE Manager) this week you will learn he loves music, cars and his dog that looks like a rat. See the quiz below;

 
What kind of music do you listen to?
Love oldies & dance music
What is your dream car?
New Golf 7 GTI
Do you have any pets?
I do have a dog which actually looks like a rat, his name is Sparky and he is a miniature pinture crossed with a chiwawa.
If you could paint the office any color you wanted, what would it be?
Green
Do you prefer white, dark or milk chocolate?
White chocolate
Where would you choose to live: by the ocean, in the mountains or in the woods? 
I would choose the ocean any time of the day.
Do you have any hobbies?
Love scuba diving & hitting the gym
Whats your favorite cartoon character?
Sylvester the cat
What was you favorite TV show?
Blue Mountain States
Where were you during [NIC's Inception in 1986]: 
non existing
What other languages other than English do you know?
only Afrikaans
Have you ever won anything? What was it?
I have won a sharks prediction at Sun City once, won a Castle bag with signature beer glasses & 24 beers.
What's your favorite fruit / vegetable / food?
Spaghetti Bolognaise, Banana & any vegetables
If you could be on any TV game show, which one would it be?
How I met you Mother, those guys always seems to have a great time
What's your favorite color?
Lime green
What's a fear you're proud to have overcome?
One I would like to overcome would be needles, one I have overcome is the fear of missing out.
Which sports team(s) do you support?
Sharks
What was the last thing you heard or saw which made you laugh out loud?  
"They say you are what you eat.... I don't remember eating a sexy beast for breakfast"
Have you ever met anybody famous? Do you have any photos?
DJ Fresh at Backline Night Club
If you had just 1 box for all of your stuff, what would you put in it?
I would put in my Bible, photos, some snacks and the TV remote, outside of the box underneath my arm would be the TV
If you could go back in time to any era, which would it be?
I would rather go to the far future
Which superhuman power do you wish you had?  
The ability to fly
Are you right or left handed?
Right handed
What did you want to be (career) as a kid?
I wanted to be a pilot
Birthday (Day and Month)
13/08/1989
If you won R2 Million what would you do with it?
Well 2000000 * 5% interest will give you = R100000 extra a year which is R8333 extra per month, in other words I will spend it all on the new GOLF 7 GTI, hahaha