GET TO KNOW


Getting to know Charmaine Buttrick (Personal Assistant to Construction Managing Director) this week you will learn she loves rock, pop music and doenst like that she can't stick to her decisions. See the quiz below;
 
What kind of music do you listen to?
Everything from Rock of the 70’s to Pop of 00’s

What is your dream car?
Not really into cars, but if I had to choose, it would be a Jaguar.

What’s your biggest pet peeve / dislike?
My inability to be consistent and stick to my decisions.

Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have a 3 Dogs, 7 Chickens, 2 Turkeys, 22 Ducks, 1 duckling, 2 tortoises and a Goose!

If you could paint this office any color you wanted to, what would it be?
I’d paint murals on every wall.

Do you prefer white, dark or milk chocolate?
Milk

Do you have a favorite animal?
Yes, my sons!

Where would you choose to live: by the ocean, in the mountains or in the woods?
Mountains with Woods, by the Ocean! heheh

What is the 1 thing / achievement in this world you are most proud of?
My family! My husband and I are still in love with each other and our boys are so unique! I am looking forward to their future, as well as ours.

Do you have any hobbies?
I do makeup shoots for photographers. I do nails. I paint and mosaic (when I get the time).

What’s your favorite cartoon character?
Bugs Bunny (he’s so mean)

What was your favorite TV Show?
QI

Where were you during [NIC’s Inception in 1986]
I was in Standard Seven at Wordsworth High School. I was really good at Art and Modern Dancing. I was a rebel and had a problem with authority (still do I think). I was so skinny my Mom made me drink ½ litre of milk a day.

What other languages other than English do you know?
I am fluent in “Nonsense” and have a good grasp of “Body Language”. ;) 

Have you ever won anything? What was it?
I win lots of stuff. Most recently I won a full day at the Cradle Health Spa. Was so so SO amazing.

What’s your favorite fruit/vegetable/food?
Sushi!

What’s your Least favorite fruit/vegetable / food?
Raisins and Beetroot

If you could be on any TV game show, which one would it be?
QI

What’s your favorite color?
Blue – every shade of blue!

What’s a fear you’re proud to have overcome?
I used to stutter. While that itself is not a fear, it brought on an absolute terror of having to answer or talk on the phone or speak in front of people! It got so bad that my sister had to make all my calls for me! Even the social ones (true story)!
Now, I love speaking (on or off the phone).

Which sports team(s) do you support?
The underdog! And any team that someone else does not support (just for laughs).

What was the last thing you heard or saw which made you laugh out loud?
“Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.”

Have you ever met anybody famous? Do you have any photos (if you have photos please submit them)?
James Earl Jones (on the set of Cry the Beloved Country)
I saw Ryk Neethling once on the platform of the Gautrain *swoon*

If you had just 1 box for all of your stuff, what would you put in it?
My children and husband! They are “all my stuff”! Oh, hang on, and my makeup!

If you could go back in time to any era, which would it be?
Victorian.

Which superhuman power do you wish you had?
I wish I could fly.

Are you right or left handed?
Right handed to write with. Ambidextrous when doing makeup or art.

What did you want to be (career) as a kid?
A Pathologist! (I’ve become a real wimp since then)

Birthday (Day and Month)
27 September

If you won R2 Million what would you do with it?
Pay off debt and houses, finish fixing up my house!! Invest a little and take my family away for a holiday to the sea.